Calgary Real Estate Law
Helping you with your property transactions
While buying or selling a home is often an exciting time, it can also be a stressful process.
As a full-service real estate law firm with real estate lawyers, Fletcher Carter will walk you through every detail of buying and/or selling.
- We’ll prepare and “translate” purchase documentation and forms
- We will flag any potential legal issues that may arise
- We’ll work closely with you and with all members of your team: real estate brokers, mortgage brokers and lenders, to ensure that everything happens smoothly, easily and with as little stress as possible.
Need to refinance your real estate property?
There are a couple of reasons why you may want to refinance your home:
- If your locked-in interest rates are not working in your favour, you may want to take advantage of lower interest rates and save on mortgage payments
- If you have equity in your home, you may want to leverage it to finance a major expense such as a home renovation.
We can guide you through the process of refinancing your home including the costs involved (title search, title insurance fees, any other conditions as set out in your mortgage commitment letter) and advise you on the best course of action.
We are pleased to provide a quote for legal fees and disbursements to handle the sale of your home, or for the purchase and mortgage of your new home. For more information on real estate transactions or advice from a real estate lawyer, please contact our paralegal, Tammy at 403-452-4060 ext. 228 or via e-mail at email@example.com.