Having grown up in Calgary, Attila is excited to be back in the city following his legal education. After obtaining his B.A. in Political Science at the University of Victoria, he completed his Master’s Degree in Sports Business at New York University prior to beginning law school.
Attila graduated from the University of Saskatchewan and received his Juris Doctor in 2018, highlighted by his experience in leading a team of students to the annual Tulane Pro Football Negotiation Competition in New Orleans. Following law school, Attila spent a year articling in a general practice firm in Saskatchewan. There, he conducted a wide range of work from corporate law to family disputes and civil litigation. He also served as the Official Representative for Mental Health Services in Southwest Saskatchewan; meeting with clients detained under the Mental Health Act
, advocating for their treatment, and conducting appeals.
With a focus upon Corporate Law, Real Estate, and Wills and Estates, Attila is happy to help and strives to provide affordable and efficient service to his clients.
When he’s not in the office, Attila can be found outside as he has a very high energy dog at home. He is passionate about sports and is a former Division I and U-sports football coach, and currently enjoys being a community football coach for the Joane Cardinal-Schubert Ravens.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Corporate/ Commercial Law (incorporations, purchase and sale of shares, drafting agreements)
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills and Estate
- Uncontested family matters (Separation agreements, custody and access, division of matrimonial property)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – University of Victoria – 2013
- Master of Science, Sports Business – New York University – 2015
- Called to the Alberta Bar – 1986
- Juris Doctor – University of Saskatchewan – 2018